The Old Trails Museum has collections related to a variety of topics, as well as a reading room with titles on Winslow history, Arizona history, Western history, Native Americans, and more.
OTM also has five permanent collections on the Arizona Memory Project, the Arizona State Library’s online repository that allows greater public access to the unique collections of Arizona’s cultural institutions. OTM’s collections include:
- Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company
- Harvey Girls of the Winslow Harvey Houses
- Indigenous Peoples near Winslow
- Old Trails Museum Collection Highlights
- Trading Post Families of Winslow, Arizona
OTM welcomes appointments with professional, press, and family researchers.
If you’d like to request an electronic version of a photograph ($5), or are unable to come to OTM to do your research, download a OTM-WHS Research Request-Agreement and send it to us. As OTM has only one half-time staff member and relies heavily on volunteers, we appreciate your patience as we fulfill your request as soon as possible.
You can also try these links for doing family research:
- Arizona State Library Genealogy Collection
- Arizona Genealogy Birth and Death Certificates
- LDS Genealogy
- Ellis Island